Join us as we taste our way to the opening of the new West Beach Bar. Every Friday we’re sharing one of our bespoke cocktails crafted by our talented bartenders. This week, try our take on Pina Colada.
- 1/2 Ripe pineapple
- 50ml 8-year old Takamaka rum
- 25ml Coconut rum
- 75ml Fresh coconut milk made on the Island*
- Fresh coconut water from the Island
- Handful of ice
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- *We recommend substituting fresh coconut milk with a scoop of our homemade coconut ice cream for a touch of indulgence.
- Adjust the consistency with coconut water if needed.
- Serve in a chilled glass and garnish with a wedge of pineapple.