Join us as we taste our way to the opening of the new West Beach Bar. Every Friday we’re sharing one of our bespoke cocktails crafted by our talented bartenders. This week, try our Creole Mojito.
- 40ml Takamaka White Rum
- 1 Seybrew Beer
- 2 Limes
- 10 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 Passionfruit
- 1-2 tsp Brown sugar
- Cut the limes into quarters and place in a Highball glass.
- Add the seeds from the passionfruit, brown sugar and rum and muddle to combine and release the flavours.
- Add the fresh mint leaves and a scoop of ice, then pour a little of the beer and stir vigorously.
- Fill the glass with ice and top slowly with the rest of the Seybrew.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and quench your thirst.